Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My new Spot

On Tuesday the 20th we took the kids to a spot that I have had my eye on for a while to take some pictures of them. We bought Kyleigh, Madison, Cameron, and Aspen all matching shorts and shirts. And well...Madison HATES to wear shorts! She refused to put on the shorts that we had bought her, even though if she did, she could wear mascara, and get to go out to eat, and every other plea of a parent that we could think of. SO we gave in and let her wear her pretty dress. The pictures, turned out awesome, and I am going to take the kids there individually and spend more time with them. Enjoy.

-Tiffany Izatt

































5 comments:

  1. ohhhh man! These are awesome!!! Her eyes look amazing. what great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog love. You have amazing work. What a wonderful eye you have! Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. Your kids are so cute! I so need to be better at taking pictures of my kids. Beautiful shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the field!! where is that. great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous. amazing eyes! Can i ask what lens you were using?

    ReplyDelete