Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Years EVE

So I usually think of New Years eve as a fun celebration that adults get to do and the kids get to stay up all night. Well, this year the kids sure got to stay up but the adults didn't go out. Because of Dustin's computer crashing he was on his computer updating information and loading programs and such. While I entertained the children.

Overall it was a pretty fun night for me. I got to play games that I have never played that are great fun childhood games. We played: Don't Break the Ice, and Don't Spill the Beans, and Walk the Dogs, and a fish catching game. When it was midnight we went outside and pulled some confetti noise makers. It was so FREEZING cold though.

What a fun way to start the year, with my children.





1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, i love those games. I can't wait to have kids then I have an excuse to get those, hehe.

    ReplyDelete