Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas Day

Okay, so this year the kids were super spoiled! I could NOT believe how much they got when we started wrapping (well..I did most of the wrapping) It was a fun year this year with all of the things that the kids got.

For the longest time though Kyleigh kept asking for a Skating Puppy, and I thought she had just made up a toy that she wanted. Then my sister called me from the store and asked me what the kids want and I told her what she wanted and she found a Skating puppy! So Santa brought both of the girls a Skating Puppy, it was so exciting!

Cameron wasn't too much into the whole unwrapping idea he just wanted the paper to play in.

Christmas morning was so fun, Kyleigh was the one who woke up the whole house, because we were all still sleeping, she was so excited. Madison got a leapster just like Kyleigh and Kyleigh got an MP3 player. Later on we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, it was a cute show.







No comments:

Post a Comment